Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Zebras.

For Halloween, Oliver wanted to be a zebra. I thought it would be really easy to find a zebra costume for a toddler. But it wasn't. So I made one.  I took a plain white sweatshirt, painted on some zebra stripes and added a bit of fluffy trim for the mane. The ears are pieces of felt.

It's a little bit ghetto, but he was happy with it. And everyone knew he was a zebra when we were out, so I consider it a success. I tried to meet the new neighbors but I don't remember a single name anymore. But at least we introduced ourselves.

I took pictures on Halloween, but they weren't on my camera. I had to have Jared get a disposable one because I didn't know where my charger was. Oliver wanted to wear the costume again today, so here is a re-creation of the night until I get the disposable camera developed.

Ever seen a zebra watching TV?




Zebra and unenthused don't-disturb-my-nap dog.



I don't know if you guys know this or not, but you can click on the photos to see them bigger. Just a tip for those less computer savvy followers.

Happy belated Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment