Monday, March 28, 2011

Neighbors.

How do normal people meet their neighbors? I actually know a lot about my neighbors. I'm home all the time so I can kind of spy/stalk their comings and goings.

But how do I actually... you know, meet them? Introduce myself? I don't think I could handle throwing a party and inviting the neighbors. I'm too awkward for that.

It's not like I can just show up their door with a plate of cookies saying, "Hi! I'm your neighbor! Want a cookie?"

We don't have any common areas to share. I can say hi to people getting their mail but that's about it. Do you just stick out your hand and introduce yourself while they're sifting through junk mail? I don't really know.

We've been living here for almost a year now, and we don't know anyone. I wish I could change that, but I'm uncertain how. Any ideas?


On a completely unrelated note, enjoy these photos of Oliver playing in last week's snowfall.


He enjoyed the snow. The mittens not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment