Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Slayers of the Salad.

We did it. We ate the whole bag of salad mix. We even bought another one. We win at health!

I am just going to throw this out there: Oliver is driving me nuts today. Slightly. Moderately. A lot.

Jared's schedule is just as bad as it was last semester. Actually, it might be worse. Let me think about it. But... Ever since we've gone to Florida Oliver has decided to cry. Why!?!

I know "they" say that you're not able to spoil a baby until he is 6 months old but.. I'm starting to think its a conspiracy. He cries just for attention ALL THE TIME. Call me a bad mom, but there are times when I would like to not do finger plays and/or silly noises. He has decided he is above sleeping now. I guess I shouldn't complain but these days he is only sleeping 8 hours at a time. The last two nights he has randomly screamed in his sleep and made us go in to check on him a few times a night. And he doesn't want to go back to bed in the mornings after he wakes up anymore. I am getting sooo tired, because even if he is getting 8 hours.. I'm not. I can only get some things done after he's asleep. Then it takes me a while to fall asleep. Then he wakes me up when he does his sleep screaming. Its driving me a little bit mad.

And another thing... he yells. Since Florida, he YELLS. Loudly. Frequently. And sometimes he's not even mad. Sometimes he yells because he is happy. Sometimes he yells because he is mad. I can't tell if he is happy or angry unless I'm looking at him. It makes reading a book, watching TV, sleeping, etc very difficult. Its such a grating sound. And I feel terrible for doing it, but when he makes that horrible noise I am sometimes guilty of offering him the pacifier just to shut him up. Ugh.

And he bites. My boobs. Ow.

I was about to tell you all of the good things he is doing now, but he started yelling for my complete attention so it'll have to wait until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment