Sunday, September 20, 2009

My new neighbors are poopyfaces.

We got new neighbors across the hall. I don't like them. They're poopyfaces. I've never actually met them but I am already certain I don't like them. I'm sure there must be a good reason. I want Kiko to back. Even though she didn't speak English, she was very nice and above all else quiet.

Today was mostly uneventful. I went shopping with my mom. I watched judge shows on TV. I read some from my new books I got at Barnes & Noble's USED section. (Did you know that BN now has a used section? I didn't. I was delighted when I walked in there yesterday and found that they had my book in stock used for only $6.)

Jared was feeling pretty sad today after he figured out that he didn't get the job he applied for. I tried to cheer him up by writing a cute message on my stomach to him from Babyzilla but it sorta turned out creepy for two reasons:

1.) I started to run out of room, so I couldn't see where/what I was writing once I got any lower than my belly button. The message "Feel better, Daddy" becomes very creepy when its written in a hasty serial killer's hand.

2.) I used a purple highlighter, which coincidentally looks an awful lot like the stretch marks that are ALL OVER MY TUMMY. So not only is the handwriting creepy, it also looks like it is written in stretch marks caused by Babyzilla doing freaky torturous movements inside of me. You have to admit, that would make a good scene if they were to remake The Exorcist again.

It made Jared feel better, anyway, though. :) (It probably helped that I also gave him a rice crispy treat.)

The doctor's appointment on Friday was boring as usual. I scheduled an induction on Tuesday if he doesn't come out by then, meaning Wednesday is the latest possible day for him to come out. I'm really dreading being induced but I guess there isn't anything I can do to escape it. He just won't come out. This is going to hurt. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment