Tuesday, September 15, 2009

To please the masses.

I haven't written in a while because there isn't anything I can say that will really please you folk except for "HE IS HERE! HE CAME OUT" because all of you are secretly assured that you will be the last to know. Well, I've got news for you. One of you unlucky saps will be the last to know. I apologize in advance, but somebody's gotta be the one. If its you, take comfort in knowing that you protected others' feelings from being hurt.

So... latest news. No, he's not out yet. He doesn't want to come out yet. I've got another doctor's appointment & ultrasound on Friday just to check on him and if things look good they'll let him go even longer. It could be agonizing for you people out there! It must be so much work for you all to be waiting by the phone/computer. Don't worry, I'm doing my best to get him out but he can't come until I get my free ficus trees. That is this afternoon, so, you know... Maybe you can hope for tomorrow or something. I'd probably be ok with that.

This morning I took a nap for like 4 hours. That was really nice. It would have been nicer if I had had a yogurt snack after I woke up but... There isn't any yogurt. There's not much milk either. No bread, no fruit, no toilet paper. Its probably time I go to the grocery store but I'm just too tired. I don't want to go by myself because I get more attention from strangers if I'm alone. Having another person there must act as some sort of weirdo deflector, I don't know.

Jared had a job interview this morning. I hope it went well for him because he really wants this job. I have mixed feelings on it, but it pays more than his last job and he'd have to work less hours so... I guess that is one thing to mark in its favor. I wish Jared didn't have to do so much but there isn't really any way around it. He needs to take the classes he's taking, because most are offered only once a year. His schedule is pretty rigid, so that while I know its not his choice to have night class until 9:30 some nights, I still hate it. I want to make sure he has enough time to be home with his baby and get all of his school work done too. He says he can do it and he says he can work hard but part of me worries that he has no idea how much work its going to be for everyone involved. I know he's a hard worker and I know he gets things done but I don't want him to kill himself over his schoolwork and make himself unhappy either. I guess its something I'll just have to cross my fingers on and hope for the best. Right now there isn't much else I can do about it until we see how things go. Maybe Babyzilla will be an easy baby and maybe Jared's classes won't be too difficult, you never know.

Today my mommy is coming over to help me with some last minute cleaning and organizing of the house. I just wish I could get everything done one time to say its been done!

No comments:

Post a Comment