Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Don't worry guys, I'm totally legit.

Today we went to the mall for a while and Oliver was literally dragging his feet. I kept telling him to hurry up. He complained, as he sometimes does, that his feet were tired. I told him to suck it up, you're two years old, you can walk at least as fast as I can waddle right now, especially when you consider the swelling and contractions going on.

I got home and I took his shoes off and saw red marks where the straps were digging into his feet through his socks. Oops.

"Mom, my feet are sick. They need to go to the doctor."
"Yeah. Why didn't you say your shoes didn't fit?"
"I did."
" .... Oh. Yeah. I guess you did."

After wearing his boots all winter long, his shoes just don't fit like they used to. It's like he keeps growing or something.


Lesson learned: sometimes I should actually listen to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment