Wednesday, November 18, 2009

...Why don't they make things like that in my size?

I don't know why I even looked at the BabyGap website. Because 1. I can't afford to buy him BabyGap clothes. Honestly... who can? 2. I always judge the people who dress their babies up in BabyGap clothes. Because... Did they seriously spend $50 on that baby dress? and 3. Oliver already has a Christmas outfit anyway.
But then I was reminded of this wonderful sweater, and I thought.. HE NEEDS THAT! Of course, he doesn't... but.. how adorable is that. Llamas!? I would wear that sweater. I love it. (Partially becuase I love llamas. Partially because it is SO FRICKIN' ADORABLE!) But, this time at least I will practice restraint.

I also was looking to scoop up a coat for him for next year because they're on sale. I found one that I LOVE LOVE LOVE but... Should I do it? Get him a coat for next year? I don't know. Sounds kind of like something Crazy Plan Ahead Mom might do, and I don't really know if I want to go there.

This week has been going super awesome. Monday we went to the library and checked out a WORK OUT BABY DANCE VIDEO and enjoyed a little dance. On Tuesday we went to Saint Cloud to visit my friend Robbi. I had a good time just doing nothing. Today I was able to get some more of my Christmas cards done after a baby dancing jam session.

I'm hoping I'll be able to wear the jeans I'm already in with less muffin top for Christmas, and maybe to be able to get into my other pants too. (But first I have to find them. I don't know where they are. Could be a problem.) I've been dreaming about losing weight, btu since I haven't been doing anything to help that I decided I'm going to start. So.. babydance, here we come! I haven't set my goal yet because I'm not sure what is reasonable, but once I do I'm going to post it here so you all can hold me accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment