Sunday, March 8, 2009

Now with 25% more congestion!

I realized this morning that being 13 weeks means I am only 33.5% done with this whole thing. This feels like forever.

Well... Physically, this weekend has been crappy but I guess other than that its been good.

Physically: My nose is stuffy and I can't breathe. Ew. I think I am getting a sinus infection, but really there isn't anything I can do about it but wait. Why does cold medicine have to be such an evil thing!? Secondly, and maybe more worrisome, is that I hurt my back somehow and it hurts to bend over, reach, move, live, etc. Owie.

Other than that: I went out to lunch with my mommy yesterday and then we went shopping and found me a pair of maternity jeans that 1.) aren't ugly 2.) aren't too short for me and 3.) were comfortable. Get this, one fo the pairs that fit and was long enough was a small. Who is shopping there that would be a large?! Pants were an exciting find after going to a few stores and getting shot down for being too tall. Then I just sat around at my sister's most of the day and ate Saint Patrick's Day feast early. That was okay, but really I think corned beef tastes like bologna before it has been ground up and compressed into a cylinder. Also, I do not like cabbage. At least there were bread and cookies to eat, so the whole meal wasn't a complete loss for me.

Then I came home, put my ice pack on my head and tried to go to sleep. It was a rough night, kept waking up on my back and having to blow my nose. Then I woke up, had to pee, and found that there is no toilet paper in any of the stalls. I had to go back and use Kleenex, disgusting.

Now I am waiting for my parents to call after they're done churching and breakfasting with the in laws. I don't know what we're doing today, and I don't really feel up to doing too much but maybe if I get up and move I will feel less like a ziploc full of toxic waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment