Tuesday, May 12, 2009

And on the third day, he rested.

Jared stayed up all night last night studying. This time I don't care, because he wasn't in my room to bug me. He had a final exam this morning at 8 so he was convinced it was NECESSARY to stay up all night studying. Whatever. I don't care, I got to sleep so it really didn't affect me at all.

He came to my room after his test. We were going to go eat breakfast together, but then he sat down and promptly fell asleep. He's been sleeping for uh... the last 3.5 hours while I tiptoe around trying to think of what to do  but actually doing nothing. I almost took a picture of him because he is sleeping with his thumb in his mouth. But then I thought... no. He'd get angry. So instead I'll just embarrass him by telling you all he sucks his thumb in his sleep. :)

Like I said before, I've been trying to get something done. I actually haven't gotten anything done because really I can't focus. I started sorting laundry and then I saw that I could probably get all of my books together to sell back. Then, while I was doing that, I realized that my bag o' baby clothes NEEDED at that very moment to be sorted through. You know, I might've forgotten about something I bought in there. Or else maybe there was my favorite onesie polo in there that I needed to fix the collar on or something. I don't know why. It just had to be done.

So, then I had my baby clothes all spread out on my bed when I decided I should probably go back to sorting the laundry. I decided at the last minute that I shouldn't do a load of clothes because, hey, hasn't it been a while since I washed my bedding & towels? That meant, for some reason, that I had to dump out all of my previously sorted laundry onto the floor. I don't know why I did it. I know it makes no sense, but I did it anyway. And then I decided I was tired of "working" so hard and the laundry basket sits empty. Because, yes, I needed a break before I could do (or pretend to do) anything more. So now I sat down, and I can't continue.

Why? Because its time to eat Oreos and watch TV, thats why.

No comments:

Post a Comment