Sunday, May 10, 2009

Oh Yeah, Happy Mother's Day!

Almost forgot to write that it was Mother's Day. I almost also forgot to send good wishes to my mom, even though I've spoken twice on the phone with her today. But anyway, Happy Mother's Day, Mommy! You rock. You always made me lunch when I was home sick, and I miss that the most. I love you!

Jared surprised me with a trip to Build-A-Bear. I've been secretly yearning to build one for the baby for umm.. ever. I know, I know...  I've always sorta thought Build-A-Bear was trendy gimmick, but I saw the cutest ever moose and I like buying things for our baby and... Yeah. I admit it. I wanted to Build-A-Bear. Even Jared is excited. The moose will be an adorable reminder that Babyzilla was born in MN, especially if we end up moving out of state like we think we will. We were going to go build him today but I decided I had too much studying to do, and for some reason I've been exceptionally dizzy today. So.. we're going to go on Tuesday, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment