Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Less than your average warranty

As of today, there are 59 days left before my EDD. Thats less than your average appliance's warranty, but it still feels like a long time. Because its hot. And I want to wear my old pants.

Last weekend was pretty eventful. On Friday, Christa & I went mini golfing with her friend. I won. Totally. I even got par on one course - and I've never done that well. There wasn't even any sunburning going on, so it was a win all around.

Sunday was the shower thrown for us by Jared's work. It was awesome, we got good presents and everyone was really nice and excited for us. Afterward, we went swimming with them all, and I didn't get sunburnt then either. Score another point for me being awesome.

Other good things that've happened since then:
1. I have solved the bathmat problem, so that I will slip less getting out of Death Shower.
2. I changed the Brita filter in my awesome new Brita reservoir, so I have awesome water again.
3. I got a bag of Ranier cherries. O. M. G. My favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment