Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Man, I love Arvid.

This morning has been pretty boring... I entered invoiced into the computer, sent a bid off and ate some dry cheerios. And then Arvid came in, and he is such an awesome guy. He's been on vacation so I haven't seem him around until today, but he rocks. I just love old people.

Yesterday sucked pretty hard core, but I don't even want to think about it so I'll just leave it at that. Today is OK and I'm trying my hardest to make tomorrow even better.

Oh, as an FYI for y'all I forgot to mention that my glucose, iron, & vitamin D tests came back great. I talked the doctor into holding off on my next visit for a couple of days so that I don't have to do so much driving.

Now is the part where the faint hearted/relatives who don't want to see me in a different light may choose to stop reading. So, don't sayy ou haven't been warned but...

Man does my crotch hurt. I told the doctor about it at the appointment, and she said its my different pelvic bones moving and mashing up against each other. WHAT?! I didn't know that there were multiple bones in a pelvis. I didn't think any part of my pelvis should move relative to ther other parts. WHAT IS WITH THAT!?

That is freaky. Somebody should realyl warn all the other pregos out there that maybe they will wake up one day and it will feel like they took a crotch shot from a baseball bat. I mean, seriously... Thats just weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment