Wednesday, May 19, 2010

That baby always doing that stuff!

Oliver has started to bite the spoon that feeds him. Then he won't let go. He has done similar things with my nipples. I guess if I had to choose one, I'd rather him bite the spoon. But! I'd really prefer he quit both habits.


Jared took these, so they're a bit blurry. He doesn't know how to work the new camera yet.


Don't you even think of taking my spoon away from me.


You took my spoon away from me. How could you?

AND! On top of that. Jared and I are screwed. We're up the creek. In dire straights. In a pickle. In a fix. Inbetween a rock and a hard place.

Because this baby has figured out he can move now. And all he wants to do is eat our shoes. But sometimes he will instead settle for our set of keys. How generous of him, right?

I tried all day to take a picture of him crawling dragging himself across the room. He wouldn't budge. And then it came to me! Offer him something he isn't supposed to have as a prize. Since an electrical outlet wasn't a safe option, we chose to use the camera as bait instead. It worked.



And again.



P.S. Did I mention that he has learned to whine for what he wants? I love that too. Moving is going to be a blast. He's not going to get into stuff or anything like that. ....Anyone want to babysit?


No comments:

Post a Comment