Monday, May 3, 2010

That minivan again...

Driving in that minivan yesterday must have made these ideas pop into my brain. Last night I dreamt that I had about 5 kids, and then when I woke up I was actually panicked that maybe I did have 5 kids. Nope. No way. Not going to happen.

Jared & I have discussed having Twobie after Doobie, but that would more than likely be the end of the line for this train.  Our worst (or maybe best) case scenario would involve a Doobie, a Twobie, and an Oopsie.

However, considering my weird PCOS problems, Doobie could very well be Baby Number Last, and that would be okay for us. We just got our big family photo delivered yesterday, and we make a fine family as it is.

Besides, it would be hard to imagine any other baby being as nice as this here one we've got right now. Even if he won't eat green veggies anymore.



That was the best veggie photo I could find. But here are a couple more:









Falling asleep at the wheel of the bouncer.





A rare moment of cousinly interaction, where Oliver is neither gouging her eyes out nor pulling her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment