Monday, April 27, 2009

Introducing Babyzilla

Today is looking hopeful! I just found a new apartment listing from a nice old guy, and I'm going to go look at it today. Its a bit farther out, but its cheaper so... Who knows? Maybe it'll knock our #1 out of the runnings.

For everyone so excited to meet Babyzilla, I have composed his profile for your enjoyment:

Legal Name: TBA
Nick Names: Babyzilla, The Baby, Boy

Likes: Amniotic fluid, Kellogg's Raisin Bran, robots, & ice cream cake.
Dislikes: UDS Kielbasa, tomato sauce, Perkins omelets, litter boxes, flashlights on my uterus.

Favorite activities: Moshing, roundhouse kicking my ovaries, long walks on the beach.
Least favorite activities: Sleeping, lying still.

Height: 11 inches, head to toe.
Weight: 13 ounces.
Age: 20 weeks & 3 days

Aspirations for when he grows up: Brain surgeon, NASA engineer, Nobel Peace Prize winner, &  billionaire. (Simultaneously, of course.)

No comments:

Post a Comment