Friday, April 3, 2009

Learning about CLAY.

I took my test this morning, and it was surprisingly easier than I thought it would be. I learned a billion different types of clay, and there was only one question about clays. I couldn't believe the test was so easy that I finished in under half an hour. Ridiculous.

Today is off to a good start.

1.) It is sunny out today & the birds were singing, so I waited for the bus outside of the shelter and tried to expose my skin to the sun for some vitamin D.

2.) The bluebells I really enjoy are starting to pop up on the Saint Paul campus. Also, I got to see some people working with the raptors and teaching them to fly and attack things. It was pretty exciting.

3.) Today is NACHO STUPENDO in the dining hall. Mmm... fake nacho cheese, taco meat, lettuce, refried beans.. mmm.. Plus, then I can tell Jared I ate protein today.

4.) I am 17 weeks today, which means that I am 42.5% of the way done. Go me! The baby is supposed to be somewhere near 5 inches, and he's going to gain 6 times his body weight in the next month. Freaky.

Today on the bus a mom and her teenage son were completely lost. I decided my good deed for the day would be to walk them to where they were going on campus, and then they decided they needed to go to the absolutely farthest building away. Oh well, it worked out well for all of us. The mom got a mini tour of campus, the boy finally got his mom to put away the map and stop looking so lost, and I got some exercise. Win!

Yeah, we're awesome.

Also, here is a photo of my sister Deidra and I with a Coelacanth scale model. Who could resist a photo-op like that?! Its my favorite prehistoric fish. It was alive 365 million years ago, and it still is today. I think thats pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment