Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bad day.

Today hasn't been a good day. I got paranoid this morning about a weird mole that appeared on my arm with unnice looking edges. I hit my head slipping a bit in the shower. I burnt my muffins. City sewer is doing work outside my house and it makes it loud in the apartment. My favorite underwear got a hole in them.

I decided that in an effort to be happy I am going to go out with Steven for ice cream. Its his birthday tomorrow so I thought that might be a good idea. Maybe just getting out of the apartment and being around some people will make things seem better.

Right now I'm stopped by at my sister's house to look up directions to the ice cream shop & to figure out some things I've got missing from a recipe. I already feel a little better with Paul the Cat here to pet. Maybe tonight I can feel motivated and unpack a lot of boxes. That might make me feel better about being in the apartment. The extra space might make it seem more like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment