A delivery guy came in today absolutely sweating buckets, and he made the sarcastic comment about how nice it is outside. And I think I really made him upset, because I just smiled and said, "Yes, it is gorgeous out."
He probably hated me because I'm sitting in the A/C, moving only when my but or my ribs get too sore. But the thing is, I don't care if he hates me because that man is just a complainer. Even if it were a breezy 70 degrees out, that man would still complain. And I didn't want to listen to it today because I complain enough already.
So, here is a list of things that I am grateful/happy for:
1. A big flock of tiny little birds landed on the lawn. They were awesome. (Note to Jared: If you instill a fear of birds into our child I will be disappointed. Birds rock.)
2. I had tacos with Kari's mom last night. They were delicious.
3. It is summertime, so fruit is available & inexpensive. Also, the guys who sell sweet corn out of their trucks are back.
4. I am not dying. (At least that I'm aware of. I'm sure thats something the doctor will check tomorrow, anyway, so I'm probably covered.)
5. I had a nice time reading with the dog outside yesterday after it started to cool off.
6. My stomach isn't itchy today.
7. My mommy's roses are blooming.