Thursday, February 11, 2010

PRICE CUT, KERPOW!

THREE POSTS IN ONE DAY!!?!!

Wow. You guys are so lucky. I bet you're beside yourselves with joy. I bet a couple of you even wet yourselves.

Reasons that prove Jared and I are destined to be together:

We got into an argument over which materials were better insulators.

We compete in mini marshmallow catching challenges. My batting average? 9/10 marshmallows caught. He'll never beat that.

Yesterday, at Cub Foods, each time we bought a Price Cut item we made each other yell, "PRICE CUT!" while doing a karate chop.

When I brought him a salad with a chopped up boiled egg and tiny ham bits, he was excited.

He says, "Why don't you do something relaxing. I'll watch The Doob so you can do some glittering"

He may or may not have choreographed a dance for Doobie.

I can get him pens for Christmas and he is legitimately pleased.

He can beat me at Scrabble. (Which, although many are able, I find it a necessary trait of a life partner nonetheless.)

While attempting to make frozen pizza, he needs to come ask for my expert opinion.

He likes Lady Gaga but is too embarrassed to admit it.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST.

I like him. Like, like him like him.

But don't tell anyone.

1 comment: