Friday, February 26, 2010

Yesterday was better.

Things that happened yesterday:

Started the morning with a rousing game of Magazine Awesome Extreme Go. See video.



I tried to juggle bath toys for Oliver's entertainment. A squeaky cow got away from me and hit him on the head. Gave him a little bruise, but he didn't cry. Just looked at me like WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME, MOM!???

I ate a banana, Oliver grabbed it, bit off a piece, chewed it, and swallowed it. He cried for more and was upset when I wouldn't give it to him.

Tried a new Moby Wrap hold.  Love that thing! I tried other carriers, but they paled in comparison and made my back want to crawl under the front porch to die.

Sold some stuff on Craigslist.

We tried to have an afternoon Jam Sesh, but it got ruined by the presence of a camera. It throws off his funk.



Learned that if you place a baby's feet together and blow between them, you can make a squeak not unlike the one caused by blowing over a blade of grass in your thumbs.

Played "You are My Sunshine" approx 900 times because it makes the baby laugh. Realized that the lyrics are not as happy as the title would make you believe. I didn't even know there were verses until yesterday.

Oliver learned how to splash in the bath tub. We rocked the ghetto fab laundry basket made baby bath seat. We should probably get a real seat one of these days, because he is too big for the little round one.

It was my mommy's birthday. (Love you, Mommy!)

Then, before bed, we played feet peek-a-boo.



It was a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment